Five Advantages Of Products
- Excellent wear resistance
- Has high heat resistance
- Has high corrosion resistance
- The typical electrode potential in seawater at room temperature is about -0.3 V (SCE)
- Corrosion is mainly through pitting mechanisms, rather than general corrosion in seawater and chloride solutions.
Stellite®12 is a cobalt-based alloy with high heat resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance. Stellite®12 can be regarded as an intermediate alloy between StelliteTM 6 and StelliteTM 1. It contains a higher proportion of hard brittle carbides, and increases resistance to low-angle erosion, abrasion and severe sliding wear, while maintaining reasonable performance in impact resistance and cavitation resistance. Higher tungsten content can provide better high temperature performance compared to StelliteTM 6, and can be used at temperatures up to 700˚C.
Stellite 12 application field
•Oil, gas and mining industry
• Refining, power and petrochemical industries
• Pulp and Paper Industry
• Food processing industry
•Wood and timber industry
•Medical implants, auxiliary equipment and instruments
Stellite12 Chemical Analysis
We are a direct manufacturer. Castings, pumps and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most favorable specification is more than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try to order.
The capacity of our vacuum casting furnace is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Stellite®6 precision casting,Pro...