Five Advantages Of Products
- We have 15 years of professional experience in producing nickel alloy materials
- We can make products and parts of various shapes according to the drawings
- We can produce casting products and processed parts according to standards and requirements
- We have stable process control capabilities to ensure the performance and processing of castings
- Fast production cycle and stable product quality
Monel™K-500 alloy has the same corrosion resistance as the 400, but has higher mechanical strength and hardness. It has good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and long - term structure stability. It is mainly used for manufacturing turbine blades and gas turbine blades with working temperature below 750℃ on aero-engines. Used for manufacturing fasteners and springs on ships; Parts of pumps and valves for chemical equipment; Pulping blades on paper making equipment, etc.
Monel™K-500 application field
• Manufacture fasteners and springs for ships
• Parts of pumps and valves for chemical equipment
• A pulping blade used in paper making equipment
Monel™K-500 Chemical composition:
Ni ≈ 63.0
Cu ≈ 27.0~33.0
Fe ≤ 2.0
Mn ≤ 1.5
C ≤ 0.25
Si ≤ 0.50
AI ≈ 2.3-3.15
Ti ≈ 0.35-0.85
S ≤ 0.01
We are a direct manufacturer. castings, pumps, and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most advantageous specifications are greater than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try the order.
Our vacuum casting furnace capacity is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Monel™400 Precision casting, Pro...