Five Advantages Of Products
- Strong resistance to stress corrosion cracking and pitting corrosion
- It has obvious resistance to reducing conditions (such as hydrogen chloride, sulfuric acid, acetic acid and phosphoric acid)
- Resistant to hydrochloric acid at all concentrations and temperatures
- Can prevent the formation of grain boundary carbide precipitation in the welding heat affected zone
- Excellent resistance to hydrochloric acid at all concentrations and temperatures
Alloy®B2 is a solid-solution strengthened nickel alloy which is normally used in extreme reducing conditions. Alloy® B2 also exhibits good resistance to hydrogen chloride, sulfuric acid and phosphoric acid.
Alloy®B2 application field
•Pressure vessels and reactors
•Agitators and mixers
•Pumps and valves
•Pipe work and pipe spools
Alloy®B2 Chemical Analysis
We are a direct manufacturer. Castings, pumps and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most favorable specification is more than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try to order.
The capacity of our vacuum casting furnace is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Nickel200 precision casting,Produ...