Five Advantages Of Products
- We have 15 years of professional experience in producing In825 material
- We can make In825 into various products and parts
- We can produce In825 products and processed parts according to standards and requirements
- We have stable process control capabilities to ensure the performance and processing of In825
- Fast production cycle and stable product quality
Alloy 825 is a general corrosion-resistant alloy. It has acid and alkali metal corrosion resistance in both oxidation and reduction environments. The high nickel content makes the alloy has effective resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
Alloy 825 has good corrosion resistance in various media, such as sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, nitric acid and organic acids, and alkali metals such as sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid solutions. The high comprehensive performance is manifested in the nuclear combustion dissolver with various corrosive media, such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and sodium hydroxide, which are all processed in the same equipment.
In825 application field
• Heating pipes, containers, chains, etc. used in sulfuric acid pickling plants.
• Seawater cooling heat exchanger, marine product pipeline system, acid gas environment pipeline.
• Heat exchanger, evaporator, washing, dip tube, etc. in phosphoric acid production.
• Air heat exchanger in petroleum refining
• Chemical and food engineering
• Nuclear energy industry
• Flame-retardant alloys for high-pressure oxygen applications
In825 Chemical composition: Cr ≈19.5-23.5
Ni ≈ 38.0-46.0
Mo ≈ 2.50-3.50
Fe ≈ more than
Previous: Incoloy™800H casting,Precision c...