Five Advantages Of Products
- In the oxidation and reduction state, it has excellent corrosion resistance to most corrosive media.
- It has excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion and stress cracking corrosion.
- Universal anti-corrosion alloy
- High concentration of chloride salt solution has significant corrosion resistance
- Face-centered cubic lattice structure
Alloy C-276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy containing tungsten and contains extremely low silicon and carbon. Generally considered to be a versatile corrosion-resistant alloy. The alloy has the following characteristics:
1. In the oxidation and reduction state, it has excellent corrosion resistance to most corrosive media.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion and stress cracking.
The alloys are widely used in chemical and petrochemical fields, such as components and catalytic systems containing chloride organics. The material is especially suitable for use in high-temperature, mixed oxo-inorganic acids and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid), seawater corrosive environment.
Previous: Incoloy™825 casting (In825, NS14...