Five Advantages Of Products
- We have 15 years of professional experience in producing nickel alloy materials
- We can make products and parts of various shapes according to the drawings
- We can produce casting products and processed parts according to standards and requirements
- We have stable process control capabilities to ensure the performance and processing of castings
- Fast production cycle and stable product quality
Alloy36 is a special low-expansion iron-nickel alloy with an ultra-low expansion coefficient. Among them, the control of carbon and manganese components is very important. Cold deformation can reduce the coefficient of thermal expansion, and heat treatment in a specific temperature range can stabilize the coefficient of thermal expansion.
It has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion between -250°C and +200°C.
Has good plasticity and toughness.
INVAR®36 Application Area
• Production, storage and transportation of liquefied petroleum gas
• Measuring and control instruments whose working temperature is lower than +200℃, such as temperature regulating devices
• Screw connector bushing between metal and other materials
• Bimetal and temperature control bimetal
• CRP parts tempering mold for the aviation industry
• The frame of artificial satellite and missile electronic control unit below -200℃
• The auxiliary tube in the electromagnetic lens of the laser control device
INVAR®36 Chemical composition:
Fe ≈ more than
C ≤ 0.05
Si ≤ 0.30
Mn ≤ 0.60
P ≤ 0.02
S ≤ 0.02
We are a direct manufacturer. castings, pumps, and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most advantageous specifications are greater than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try the order.
Our vacuum casting furnace capacity is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Hastelloy™C-276 casting (Hastell...