Five Advantages Of Products
- Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- Good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
- Very good resistance to oxidation and non-oxidizing hot acids
- Very good mechanical properties at room temperature and high temperatures up to 550°C
- Certification for pressure vessels with manufacturing temperatures up to 450°C
In825 alloy is a general corrosion-resistant alloy. It has acid resistance and alkali metal corrosion resistance in both oxidation and reduction environments. The high nickel content makes the alloy effective against stress corrosion cracking.
The corrosion resistance of the alloy in various media is very good, such as sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, nitric acid and organic acids, alkali metals such as sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid solution. The higher comprehensive performance is shown in the nuclear combustion dissolvers with various corrosive media, such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and sodium hydroxide are all processed in the same equipment.
Previous: Incoloy™800H casting (Incoloy™8...