Five Advantages Of Products
- Excellent corrosion resistance in extremely high temperature water medium up to 500℃
- Very good resistance to stress corrosion
- Structural stability and maximum sensitization and intergranular corrosion resistance
- The alloy has good resistance to nitric acid and organic acid corrosion
- It also has good corrosion resistance in water, steam and mixtures of steam, air and carbon dioxide
The Cr content in the 800H alloy is usually 15-25%, the nickel content is 30-45%, and contains a small amount of aluminum and titanium.
The alloys are in the single austenite zone after rapid cooling from high temperature, so the use state is a single austenite structure. It has a high chromium content and sufficient nickel content, so it has a high temperature corrosion resistance and is used more in industry. In chloride, low concentration NaOH aqueous solution and high temperature and high pressure water, it has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking, so it is used to manufacture equipment resistant to stress corrosion cracking.
Previous: Inconel™690 casting(Inconel™690...