Five Advantages Of Products
- Has excellent high temperature stability
- Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking and oxidation up to 1900ºF (1038ºC)
- Can prevent the formation of grain boundary deposits in the heat-affected zone of the weld
- Has high ductility and corrosion resistance
- Can be successfully deep-drawn, rotated, press-formed or stamped
Hastelloy™C4 alloy is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with outstanding high-temperature stability as evidenced by high ductility and corrosion resistance even after aging in the 1200 to 1900ºF (649 to 1038ºC) range. Due to the combination of chromium with high molybdenum content receives 2.4610 exceptional resistance to a variety of chemical media such as contaminated, reducing mineral acids, chlorides and organic as well as inorganic chloride contaminated media. Due to the particular chemical composition of the alloy C4 has a good structural stability and high resistance to awareness.
Alloy C4 application field
•Flue gas desulfurization
• Regenerate the pickling tank in the manufacturing plant
•Part of the production of acetic acid and the production of chemical fertilizers and pesticides
Alloy C4 Chemical Analysis
We are a direct manufacturer. Castings, pumps and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most favorable specification is more than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try to order.
The capacity of our vacuum casting furnace is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Hastelloy™B2 precision casting,P...