Five Advantages Of Products
- Excellent resistance to a variety of corrosive media under oxidizing and reducing conditions
- It has excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion caused by chloride, and has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- Excellent resistance to inorganic acids such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid and sulfuric acid
- For sulfur/hydrochloric acid mixtures, excellent resistance to contaminated mineral acids
- Very good processing characteristics and weldability, low possibility of forming hot cracks, and very resistant to sensitization.
Alloy 59 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with high mechanical strength and excellent corrosion resistance. The alloy also possesses high resistance to stress corrosion cracking, chloride pitting and oxidizing and reducing media.
Alloy 59 application field
•Plant components for organic chemistry processes with media containing chloride, especially where catalytic systems on chloride basis are used.
•Multi-purpose plants in the chemicals industry
•Plant parts in active substance preparation and the pharmaceuticals industry
•Scrubber, heat exchangers, flaps, ventilators and agitators for flue gas desulfurization (FGD) in fossil fuel power plants and waste combustion plants
•SO2-washers for ship diesel engines
•Components for seawater and concentrated brines
•Equipment and components for geothermal energy and acid gas applications
•Reactors for acetic acids and acetic anhydrides
•Reactors for hydrofluoric acid
•Sulfuric acid coolers
Alloy 59 Chemical Analysis
We are a direct manufacturer. Castings, pumps and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most favorable specification is more than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try to order.
The capacity of our vacuum casting furnace is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Hastelloy™C4 precision casting,P...