Five Advantages Of Products
- Has good resistance to corrosion by reduction, oxidation, and nitriding media
- Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking at room temperature and high temperature
- Has good resistance to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride gas corrosion
- Has good mechanical properties at minus, room temperature and high temperature
- Due to the control of carbon content and grain size, it has good creep rupture strength, it is recommended to use in a working environment above 700 ℃.
In600 alloy is a Ni-Cr alloy developed and applied very early. Because of its corrosion resistance, heat resistance, curing resistance and good technology, it is widely used in various industries. It has good corrosion resistance in fresh water and fluctuating seawater. It may produce corrosion spots in still seawater. It has high corrosion resistance to various alkaline solutions and most organic acids and compounds, and is not prone to stress corrosion cracking. However, under high-concentration caustic alkali or high-temperature Hg conditions, it is easy to produce stress corrosion cracking.
The catalytic regenerator in petrochemical production is recommended to use alloy 600H in applications above 700C to obtain a longer service life.
Previous: Inconel™X-750 casting (InX-750, ...